Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I think I found my Dream Wedding.....

Let me start by saying I am not one to think about weddings too much, just the thought of planning a huge event gives me a headache. But after some conversations with friends on venues, dresses, pricing etc. It gave me some food for thought and what I would want for such a big day. I stumbled across this photography website.

Janine Mapuranga is a photographer based in U.S. & Spain and covers mainly family celebrations. Her wedding photography is simply breathtaking.

This particular wedding she captured pretty much sums up what I envisioned for mine, and the fact that it happens to be Marty Kudelka's wedding (kick ass dance choreographer) just makes it even cooler. Having the actual ceremony take place under a huge tree with draping lights, and the reception adorned with chandeliers, it is heaven. I wouldn't mind having some of the invited guests show up to my wedding either, haha....well, minus Kevin Federline. You have to look at the rest photos to get what I mean. You can see them here:

http://www.mapurunga.com/highlights.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment